- It was nice spending time between our two families over the holidays. My parentals absolutely adore Ian and I know it was the highlight of their holiday season.
- Scott and I are super delayed but we
finallygot our holiday cards today. Yes, we are aware that it is after the holiday season but we are gonna just considered this year a test run LOL. They also look kinda crazy cause we got our photo done at sears and SADLY they don't retouch photos AND THEY choose 12 photos for you to pick from. I am soooo sure there had to be better photos but...... what can you do.
- I get a month off from school so I have been using that time to gather inspiration pertaining to cooking, fitness, and my professional trajectory. I also have been using that time to catch up with friends. Some of my linesisters were in NYC this holiday season so it was lovely going to brunch and watching the Michigan game.
I don't know where any of my Michigan game-day attire has disappeared to so I had to go with the flow and throw on this jcrew tippi sweater (found here)
- Ian is twelve weeks old. O M G. Where does time go?! I can't help but keep going over "old" videos and looking at younger pictures. It's crazy how much he has changed and how alert and funny he has become. I know this is taboo but I'm going to be honest... the first six weeks of Ian's life were a bit rough. He was only really happy when he was on the boob or sleep. Otherwise he would be a bit fussy. It took some time but we finally realized that we had a chronically overtired baby. I mean... I assumed that if he was tired he would just fall asleep. So silly. Now that we have incorporated more naps he is a much more pleasant person. He is still very sensitive to over-stimulation so it takes a bit longer to adjust new environments and new people but he is making steps in the right (happy & social-baby) direction.
- And finally, I have been enjoying winter and post-holiday sales -- stocking up on items for my new (professional/ young adult/ [hot] momma) wardrobe. Here are my favorites: